I found this super cute shirt at target that I loved but would be too self conscience to wear bc of my size. Last night I was watching "secrect life of the American teenager" and Josie Bissett was wearing the same shirt! she is NOT big...maybe when I'm smaller I can find the same shirt and feel comfortable wearing it?
I cut out soda this week..a fee caffeine headaches but so far so good. I've been walking everyday...not for long since I have all of the kids but baby steps, right? AND Alex and Rachel from EMWLE have been tweeting me with lots of encouragement. I can't explain how much it means to have people that don't even personally know me encourage me. Makes me super teary eyed. Maybe if I actually make it on the show I could workout with them someday and thank them for their kind words. They have been where I am...maybe I feel like they understand me.
I'm praying that I hear from the producers but I'm trying to keep in mind how slim my chances are. I'm going to take it one day at a time and keep changing in ways that I think will help. It seems like such a long road by myself with no guidance. Maybe because it is? Is it weird that even though I'm so big there is a part of me that is screaming to workout 5 hours a day? I can't explain it...but there is something inside me that gets SO EXCITED at that thought. I have friends who have offered to help with the kids if I make it so I can focus on the goal. We'll see what happens!
BTW..I just got a phone call that Derek hot promoted to "warehousing and receiving MANAGER." Thank you, Jesus for blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment