Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's a new year! Thank you Jesus. It means new goals ( I refuse to say resolutions because we ALL break them) new chances, and a fresh start. A lot of people were excited to bid adieu to 2011...I can HONESTLY say that it wasn't as bad as 2010. Along with that I can say that I am welcoming 2012 in hopes that everything gets even better for us than it was. We are going to have ups..and downs. Its seems like my down..contuniously..is battling my weight. I am SOOOOOO over blogging about it. I almost don't want to post my own goals here...but I will, because I want to hold myself accountable.

1.) I have decided to get on phentermine. GASP. I know, I know. I'm not having much sucsess any other way so bring on the help.
2.) Stay on target, don't rely just on medicine to lose it.
3.) EXERCISE. remember how good this feels even when it hurts. Pain is temporary-heatlh is important.
4.) Find a way to make it to the Biggest Loser Resort. I should have put this as my number one goal...this would, by far, outweight any weightloss pill.

The next couple of months will be super busy. We have so many changes coming. We have to move, since the Landlord filed bankruptcy on our home and it is going back to the bank. Searching for a new home is proving quite difficult and stressful. I want to move to Bentonville..better schools for the kids, and I feel like Rogers is becoming run-down. Maybe its the neighborhood we currently live in. Either way I'm not impressed with the school system and want the kids out ASAP. We plan on moving in the next month, so prayers on finding a new home that fits our needs are much appreciated. Its almost tax time, which is always a blessing, so I will FINALLY have a vehicle again, and be able to return mama's to her. WAHHHOOOO! Let's see...what else? I turn 27 this month. Blah. I'm not looking forward to this. I want to accomplish so much before I'm 30 and the time is just flying by. I start school on the 16th. I'm pretty excited about this. I feel like it gives me something to work at and learn from. Bring it on. I'm ready to have communication with other adults.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and I pray that your 2012 is filled with blessings. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment