Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Asking for your prayers..

Talk about a reality check. My weight loss problems seem so trivial in the moment. My 5 year old, Jaxon, has been having fevers for a few months. They are not accompanied by any other symptoms and they come up ever week to two weeks. We have been taking him to the dr and they have been running tests with no indications of what is wrong. Today we had another appointment with labs, but they told us that they will be sending us to Little Rock Childrens Hospital sometime in the next couple of weeks. We don't know what will happen from there. As a mother, and for Derek as a father, these are some of the scariest words that you can hear. I can tell you that I am terrified. Utterly and totally terrified. I feel like I have been punched in the gut. I pray that little rock gives us a simple explanation for the fevers and that my son is well.I am asking for your prayers too. I will keep you all posted on what happens from here, but as of right now we are waiting on dates and times.

No comments:

Post a Comment