Yesterday the boys (yes, Derek too!) and I went to see Kung Fu Panda 2. CUUUTE movie. My daddy kept Avery so we could ACTUALLY watch the movie. It was fun to spend some time with the big kids For a change, but within the first 15 min of Avery being gone the boys started talking about picking her up! If I've done one thing right in ky life it's raising kids that LOVE family and God.
On to the movie..
D got the boys popcorn and and soda.. :-/ I opted for a bottle of water even though it was $3.50 (holy crap!). I told my self that I WAS NOT going to eat popcorn, but during the movie I realized that my hand creeped over to the bucket. FAIL. I didn't eat much (not that it matters, ever little bit goes straight to my behind!) so I made sure it didn't happen again. The water bottle? Gone in a few minutes. D has been trying to encourage me and lose weight himself..he has lost 12lbs this week. We both have had salads for dinner the last few nights. Ther ae those baby steps again. I have a feeling the ranch dressing is a bad idea. Rachel from EMWLE posted a Food list so I'm going to take that with me when I make our meal plans. Still a little (okay a lot) confused on the amounts of food. Derek and I were having a discussion about exercising bc for a while I NEED someone with me..but he pretty much works out all day in the warehouse at work, since he sweats and is constantly moving. I,on the other hand, am always at home. Especially since we are still borrowing moms car..I literally can't leave. I took all 5 kids with me for a walk the other day..What was I thinking? I think I'm going to walk at the activity center today bc I can get a free pass.
Have I mentioned how encouraged I am by EMWLE and Biggest loser ppl?? I LOVE that Rachel and Alex tweet me back with constant encouragement. They have inspired the changes I'm trying to make. Rachel said she praying for me! aWE! I'll take all the prayers I can get yo!Maybe I'll get lucky and they will see the small bit of life I feel like I still have and call? I need to just continue my small changes, but more importantly trust my God. After all, HE has a wonderful plan for me.
**side note- I know that my butt has gotten bigger, but have the chairs in the movie theater gotten smaller?? Just wondering
"Have I not Commanded you? be STRONG and COURAGEOUS, Do NOT be terrified, Do NOT be DISCOURAGED, for the Lord your God is whith you, WHEREVER you go!" Joshua 1:9
No comments:
Post a Comment