Monday, July 18, 2011

Did she really just say that?

WOW..some people. I was just getting gas at the gas station and in front of my husband a lady says (on the phone, but very obviously) "she is WAY too big to be weeding that! Omg" Um FIRST of all I'm wearing a maxie dress that is very very loose fitting and goes to my ANKLES! Secondly, I DID have a cute valero (?) until Avery spilled red juice on it. So the only thing YOU saw were my shoulders. And last, what the hell? You have a child in the car..HOW DARE you speak badly of me when you don't even know me..especially in front of that child? What are you teaching them? That it is ok to judge someone based on their weight? I should have politely said "m'am I'm too big to wear a lot of things, but a loose fitting dress isn't one of them. And by the way..would care to hear about how I'm trying to lose weight and my struggles? Or how about the fact that I am completely lost when it comes to fitness and I can't afford someone to show me because I have three kids who come first? Would you care to know that I'm scared that everyday will be my last because of my weight? By the way..I hope you and your son have a great night. You just ruined mine, but I'll still go home and pray for you and your judging eyes and that your son doesn't pick up on your poor attitude. I really hope that laugh you just got in on the phone was worth my tears."

Seriously though, I'm not in third grade, and what kind of mature adult makes fun of another adult? I'm not going to sit here and bawl over ALL night (just for a few minutes, dang it!). Am I crazy, or did people treat me differently when I was smaller? Did I imagine it? I really think people are more rude and judgmental when you are overweight! Newsflash: I'M NOT LAZY! I'm actually moving all the time..helllllo I have a 5,3and 2 year old! Any body who has been overweight; did this happen to you too? Or is it just me? by the way..this lady was not little...she was overweight too! I HOPE and PRAY I make it on the biGgest loser..and I pray thy lady sees me work my tail off. Then I can be like "Booyah!"

1 comment:

  1. This has happened to me n a couple on occasions. No one ever takes into affect what ur personal life consits of... but ur are beauitful NO MATTER WHAT.... I dont undetstand people some times!!!Chin up girlie!!!!

    ReplyDelete